You will be able to bring a school group/party to the interactive STEM Adventure Centre from the spring of 2017 and we are now taking bookings. We will be open for visits for school groups after 3rd of May 2017.
ALL BOOKINGS FOR THE SUMMER TERM 2017 – INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL – VISIT WITH A 20% DISCOUNT VOUCHER!
- 2,000 sqft of hands-on interactive science exhibits including Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Solar System, Health, Computing/IT, Maths and Problem Solving.
- Planetarium showing one of six different shows including star constellations, planets and geology.
- Mini Experiments Roadshow and Workshops on different topics, Forums and Quizzes.
- Forensic Science, Digital Forensic Science and IT Security and Solving the Crime – topics, tasks and games.
- Pop-up mini Sensory Area with the chance to test hearing, smell, sight and touch.
- Maths Experience – Problem Solving and testing weights, length and optical illusions
- Mainly aimed at Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, and Key Stage 3 and some road shows and experiments available for Key Stage 4.
- Coming soon – Interactive Carpet and Digital Wall where science and design collide through a carpet and touch screen wall. Ask for more details.
A School visit can come to the centre to cover a specific curriculum topic and a visit could be for up to two hours. Alternatively, A Roadshow, workshops and experiencing the exhibits can take a full school day. Prices vary depending on the topics to be covered, the length of the visit and whether the children will be staying for lunch. A Package for every visiting school can be tailor made and they range from £4 per head for a two hour visit to £8 per head for a full day experience.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A PRICE!
Resources, Worksheets and Plan Your Day leaflet and also Risk Assessments are available from the time of booking and a deposit of 40% is required to secure the booking.