You will be able to bring a group (Brownies, Scouts, Youth Club, Home Ed children etc.) to the interactive Adventure Centre from the summer of 2017 and we are taking bookings now for the Summer Term dates.
ALL BOOKINGS FOR THE SUMMER TERM 2017 – INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL – VISIT WITH A 20% DISCOUNT VOUCHER!
- 2,000 sqft of hands-on interactive science exhibits including Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Solar System, Health, Maths and Problem Solving.
- Planetarium showing one of six different shows including star constellations, planets and geology.
- Mini Experiments Roadshow and Workshops on different topics, Forums and Quizzes.
- Forensic Science, Digital Forensic Science and IT Security and Solving the Crime – topics, tasks and games
- Pop-up mini Sensory Area with the chance to test hearing, smell, sight and touch.
- Maths Experience – Problem Solving and testing weights, length and optical illusions
- Mainly aimed at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 but there are particular road shows and experiments available for Key Stage 3.
- Coming soon – Interactive Carpet and Digital Wall where science and design and challenges are played out on a carpet and touch screen wall. Ask for more details.
A visit could be to cover a specific topic eg. “Air”or can be for fun and will have an educational background. Visits are recommended to be a minimum of two hours, and a whole day or an evening can also be accommodated. There are a great number of road shows and workshops to compliment the activities which can form part of an individual package.
Prices vary depending on the topics to be covered, the length of the visit and whether the children will be staying for lunch or tea. A Package can be tailor made and they range from £4 per head for a two hour visit to £8 per head for a full day or £5 per head for an evening.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A PRICE!
Resources, Worksheets and Plan Your Day leaflet and also Risk Assessments are available from the time of booking and a deposit of 40% is required to secure the booking.