Do you have a group who would like a Xmas Party – Scouts, Brownies, Youth Clubs etc.
We have other parties to offer which range from £8 per head (with no food, just play) to £14 per head. All parties are for a two hour duration, however we can arrange a small increase in cost for a longer party. Book a Centre Party and enjoy 1.5 hours playing on the exhibits and allowing 30 minutes for food. Alternatively, all of these parties allow an activity for an hour and 20 minutes with the exhibits as well. We are offering parties of celebrations (Football Team’s end of season celebration) or a Christmas Party and there is a choice of food (Cold Buffet or Hot Meal) or just come along and play! We will decorate the food area according to the event.
- Choose a Science Party and for one hour you can have a “make it” Party. The group can make anything from a helicopter to a volcano or a lava lamp or a rocket.
- Choose a Forensics Party and dress in CIS suits and do fingerprinting and feet printing
- Choose a “Solve It” Party and try dusting for fingerprints and solving the crime
- Choose a Science Experiment Party and we let the group take part in mini experiments and watch science happen
- Choose a “Star Gazing” Party and lie back in our planetarium and learn about the stars or Solar System
- A Traditional Party is suitable for any age, even teenagers, which include traditional party games and hilarious fun!
- An Arts and Crafts Party allows all to have a go at making either a trinket box, coloured sand animal, door plaque or a Mosaic Picture to name but a few!
- A “Boys only” Party. Certainly not just for Boys but fun making a go kart and trying robotics or the Lego challenge.
- A “Girls only” Party. Certainly not just for Girls but fun making jewellery and having their nails painted.
We have named ten different parties, however we do offer more than this and we can tailor make your party. Come to us with your suggestion and we will see what we can arrange.
The Following applies to all Parties that are booked:
- They are suitable for all age ranges from 3 year olds to 18 year olds A 30% deposit based on booked numbers is payable to secure the date and time at least one week before the party. The remainder is payable at the beginning of the party and before the fun begins!
- The minimum number of children is 10 and two adults can come along for free with the group. There is no upper limit of children. You can book an exclusive party and hire the centre at a very reasonable price so do contact us for details. We do have terms and conditions which will be printed on the reverse of your Booking Form which you sign the form to say that you agree to these terms.
- Please notify us of any food allergies, or health issues and we will do our best to accommodate the child attending.